Our mentors and students – Ri8brainers – are at the heart of what we do at Ri8brain. The following guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of Ri8brain, whether you're interacting with each other or mentors or our team. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in strikes recorded to your Ri8brain account, removal of content, or account deletion.
The following rules apply to every user. By agreeing to our Terms, you also agree to these rules.
Please keep in mind that there's a real person behind each profile and support email. Ri8brain is not a platform for you to harass, abuse, bully, or intimidate others. Do not use public community spaces such as class discussions, discord & chat to dispute transactions, provide site-related feedback, or report technical issues. Instead, contact our Support team at
The following is prohibited in any area of the site:
Harassment, Hate Speech, and Explicit or Illegal Content
- Uploading content that is inappropriate, offensive, hateful, contains objectionable language, or that promotes stereotypes of individuals or groups based on race, gender, religion, age, nationality, political affiliation or sexual orientation
- Uploading explicit or violent content
- Uploading content that makes reference to weapons, as well as activities that can be considered dangerous or that have the potential to lead to physical harm
- Promoting an illegal or fraudulent activity
- Posting disrespectfully or repetitively in class discussions, comments, chats, reviews, Whatsapp groups, or Discord
Privacy & Ownership
- Revealing personal or identifying information about another user
- Downloading classes from Ri8brain and posting them elsewhere
- Uploading content that you did not create or claim ownership of
- Uploading content that promotes dubious business schemes or promises a specific profitable outcome
- Impersonating a mentor from another platform
- Impersonating another user
- Engaging in fraudulent or misleading referral or class review activity (including but not limited to: using multiple identities, email addresses or Ri8brain accounts, providing false or misleading information)
- Manipulating metrics surrounding engagement (manipulating or faking referrals or completed modules)
- Any untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content posted to community spaces (class discussions, reviews, chats may be removed.
- If you are a mentor, self-promotion (eg: mentioning other websites you teach on, mentioning your own website, asking for followers or subscribers on other platforms), is prohibited. You can share your social media pages for students to follow you and your work, but this should be limited to the intro or outro during workshops/webinars, and the first and last classes of your course only.
- Using your profile or any community space primarily as a proxy to other websites, services, or competitors is not tolerated.
Posting in Community Spaces, Discord & Blogs
In addition to following all Community Guidelines, all posts, comments, and reviews are subject to the following rules in order to keep conversations helpful and welcoming to all Ri8brainers:
- Don’t spam or post repetitive content.
- Keep criticism constructive and respectful.
- Keep the conversation on topic.
- Avoid posting questions for the Ri8brain team relating to payments, feedback, or technical issues on Community spaces. If you need assistance in these areas, please email
Please note that our moderators may remove posts that do not follow these Guidelines.
Any violations to our Community Guidelines can be reported here: