About the Course
New To Graphic Design? No Problem. We’ll hold your hand through all the tough parts and you’ll be a pro at graphic design using Adobe software! Everything you need to kickstart a career in graphic design so you can show clients your cool ideas and not spend hours explaining them to them.
This is for you if:
You’re looking to dip your toe in the field of graphic design to upskill, or kick start a freelancing career as a graphic designer or visual designer.
What you’ll explore:
- Intro to vector graphics and raster graphics
- Start with the basics of graphic design fundamentals and graphic design principles
- Basic understanding of colour theory
- Basic page and web layout design
- Intro to logo design
- Basics of corporate identity design
- Basics of publication design
- Explore communication design
- Learn the basics of UI design
What you get:
A thorough basic understanding of graphic design and how to produce quick consumable content using a range of Adobe software including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Put together an exciting design portfolio and start working with leading publishers, online media houses, and game companies!
What you’ll need:
- Desktop PC/Laptop with Windows 10 and above with minimum 8GB RAM 2GB graphic card
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop