3D Character Animation
- Level: Beginner
- Duration: 3 months
- Date: 29 August 2022
- Mentor: L Paul David
Course Fee:Enroll Now
About the Course
Go Back To The Basics with Maya! Our 3D character animation course will help fill in the gaps when you’re switching from 2D to 3D animation. Revisit the principles of animation and we’ll take it step by step as you figure out how animated objects work differently in a 3D space.
This is for you if:
You’re just getting into Maya and 3D animation and want to strengthen your basics in time-based animation.
What you’ll explore:
- Explore fundamental principles of animation
- Learn to animate 3D objects with proper timing & spacing
- How to effectively use graph editor & dope sheet to finetune your animation
- Creating different types of walk cycles
What you get:
Proper basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya, animating 3D objects, and linking them to create a whole character. Creating basic walk and run cycles is a great way to showcase your potential to animation studios.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop PC/Laptop with Windows 10 and above with minimum 8GB RAM 2GB graphic card
- Autodesk Maya
Download course syllabus for a detailed look at what we'll cover in this course. Download Syllabus