3D Performance Animation
About the Course
Breathe new life into your characters with Maya! If you’ve got the basics down pat but hit a wall when it comes to moving characters, then we’ve got your back. With this course, we’ll get into the details and turn your good ideas into great ones. Turn your basic walk cycle into one full of style and swagger. This is meant for anyone who’d like to improve their skills in 3D animation and explore advanced posing, acting-based animation, and dialogue animation.
This is for you if:
You’re looking to upskill in the field of 3D animation and stretch your knowledge in advanced posing, acting-based animation, and dialogue-based animation.
What you’ll explore:
- How to create natural movements for your 3D character
- Adding unique style and personalities to your characters
- Explore staging of characters in 3D scenes
- Creating walk cycles with a special flair
- Animating characters according to script/shot structure
What you get:
A better understanding of animation flow and how to add your own special twist to your characters and give believable movements. A portfolio with this kind of work is a great way to land a position with any animation studio.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop PC/Laptop with Windows 10 and above with minimum 8GB RAM 2GB graphic card
- Autodesk Maya