About the Course
Take your content to the next level with the fundamentals of motion graphics animation. Our tried and true methods, plus some good old-fashioned dedication equals a pro at video editing and creating engaging content. Add fun and pizazz to your videos with infographics, cool transitions, and even sound effects.
This is for you if:
You’re just getting started in the creative industry or looking to upskill in techno creative areas. Kickstart your career as a content creator with a broad skillset including motion graphics for web, e-learning, and parallax animation.
What you’ll explore:
- How to create motion graphics title cards for your videos
- Creating signature/logo animations for intros & outros
- Using animation & video footage to create a montage
- How to put together basic explainer videos
- Basics of digital video editing
What you get:
A good understanding of motion graphics and its application with industry-standard Adobe software including Premiere, Audition, After Effects.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop PC/Laptop with Windows 10 and above with minimum 8GB RAM 2GB graphic card
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition